Monday, January 11, 2010

The Full Report

When my children were small and I left them in the care of a babysitter, I always told them they should be on their best behavior because when I came home I would be asking the babysitter for The Full Report.

My daughter had the duty of watching the dog when we were away for five days.

It turns out The Full Report on his behavior was not good.

In fact, he was referred to as Mister Ultra Mc Naughty Pants.

PD knows how to retrieve the paper from the driveway, it's very cute.

DSC_0431This week he apparently learned how to shake the paper out of its wrapping and all over the yard.

He rifled through Grandma’s bags when she stayed over.

He took a shoe and ran.

Oh Mister Ultra Mc Naughty Pants what am I going to do with you? You are just so cute and loveable.

I never had this misbehaving problem with my kids.

Next time, I just won’t ask for The Full Report.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am sure that he missed you so much that he could just not behave himself..now if we could only get your Mom to blog and give us photos from Alaska:)