Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!

If you’ve been nice this year, you may like to know when Santa will arrive at your house.   This is a great site:    http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

I am so happy not to have snow on the ground this Christmas.   Ironically, one of my best Christmas Eve’s was when my son, his girlfriend, and my daughter were all stranded at home for two days because of a Christmas blizzard.  That is the only time I have ever appreciated snow.    As my kids have grown up and moved on to their own lives the idea of spending Christmas somewhere tropical sounds extremely appealing.

My Christmas trees are beautiful.  The tree in my family room has family ornaments that I’ve collected over the years.  This sled was made out of popsicle sticks from me by my grandma.   I see that it has lost a runner; I will look for it in the ornament box.  

DSC_0074

I hope your Christmas Eve is filled with fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back Love mom