Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dog Toy

I love to find PD stuffed animal toys at garage sales.    I make sure they don’t have any loose parts and that they are stuffed with fiberfill rather than Styrofoam beads.   I don’t want to clean up that mess if he tears them up.

I went to a garage sale last Saturday and got him five stuffed animals -  cost me a dollar and ten cents,  total.   That’s a good deal.

When I got home,  I put all five in a pile and let him nose around to pick out his favorite. 

This little guy was the winner.

DSC_0775

 

And then I started thinking…..  He looks awfully familiar.

Look at those eyebrows.   Do you see it?

DSC_0778

I wonder if PD noticed the resemblance? 

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute! I am sure he knew it looked like a relative:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary I think he found his brother or sister. Good to read your blog again. Happy Day!! MOM

Missy said...

Lol, that is great! I am sure PD was so happy to have a new play mate! Hope to see you soon!!

Gail said...

A perfect match...new best friends.