Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

I wasn’t ready for Christmas this year.  

I got the tree decorated early.   We have a pre-lit tree with white lights but some of the lights wouldn’t  light this year so I added strings of multicolored lights.    I thought it was one of our prettiest trees ever.  

DSC_0783

All of the ornaments on our tree have been collected over the years.  My Grandma made me this sled ornament when I was growing up.  It’s made with popsicle sticks. 

 DSC_0690

The shopping, baking and Christmas cards left undone gave me stress.

Even though I wasn’t ready for it, Christmas came.

DSC_0574

DSC_0635 DSC_0636 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t get some things done but it was alright.

DSC_0675 DSC_0685

It was good.

 DSC_0385

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Merry Mary, Your tree was beautiful! You sound a bit blue..I didn't get everything done either..sometimes I think we expect too much of ourselves..and if we don't do everything perfectly it is not a perfect Christmas..but it all turns out OK anyway.. I am just glad it is over:)

Anonymous said...

It was so nice at the house and I had a wonderful time. Love mom

Missy said...

Mary it is not what you get done that counts it is who you spend the time with. I am so happy we got to spend some time with you guys thanks so much!!!

Love ya!

Missy

Missy said...

I am so glad you got a chance to post a new post I miss reading all about your days or weeks on here! I check you out almost every day just to see so keep on posting girlly you are missed when you don't.

Love ya!